The current CEA for the MEM-Industries
The current CEA for the MEM industries came into effect on 1 July 2023 and is valid until 30 June 2028. It includes the following achievements:
- Additional promotion and safeguarding of workers’ employability through structural projects (e.g. MEM Gateway 4.0)
- Flexible working hours (200 hours may be carried over, Art. 57 CEA)
- Waiver of working time recording for certain groups of employees
- Promotion of work-life compatibility through modern working conditions
- Regional, different minimum wages for unskilled workers that are reviewed annually
- Minimum wages indexed annually.